Updated Operating Policy
The health and safety of our customers, our people, and our community is our top priority. In line with the latest NSW Government regulations, Mercedes-Benz Wollongong is open for essential vehicle services, online orders and click and collect.
We are adhering to strict COVID safe protocols, ensuring a clean and sanitised environment alongside QR check-ins, social distancing and mask wearing.
We appreciate the desire to remain contactless, so if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, please contact our team via phone or email or look at our website and secure your new Mercedes-Benz. Click and collect will be available for your new vehicle with a prearranged appointment.
Please ensure you are wearing a mask prior to entering our facilities in accordance with the current Public Health Order.
All persons must check-in using the QR code, providing proof of check-in and use sanitiser upon entry.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation in helping us maintain our COVID safe standards.
As the current and unprecedented situation changes rapidly, we will continue to monitor and act on advice from the World Health Organisation (WHO), Australian Department of Health and NSW Health to provide the appropriate response to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
• Should you wish to remain away from the dealership, we are more than happy to communicate via phone or email regarding Service, Sales, Finance or any other enquiries you may have
• ‘Non-contact policy’ which includes no handshakes or person to person contact
• Social Distancing of 1.5m minimum for everyone including staff and customers
• Strict staff policies with current health notices in all communal staff areas
• All staff with any health concerns are instructed to stay home and take directive from health professionals.
• All staff returning from sick and overseas leave must provide evidence of clearance prior to returning to work.
• Alcohol based hand sanitiser has been provided to all departments including non-customer facing in addition to reinforcing a robust handwashing regime.
• Our teams receive regular updates on hygiene and protocols as the reaction to COVID-19 develops.
• Strict staff policies with current health notices in all communal staff areas.
• All EFTPOS machines and touchscreen displays are sanitised before every use.
• Complimentary hygiene products available including alcohol-based hand sanitiser and tissues.
• Prevalent informative signage with procedures and processes and best practices for hygiene.
Service and Sales Vehicle Procedures;
• We continue to accept online and over the phone service bookings for essential services.
• All service vehicles are protected with seat covers, floor mats and steering wheel covers.
• Customer vehicles and customer delivery vehicles are wiped clean prior to handover to customers. This process involves sanitisation of commonly accessed exterior and interior hard surfaces including door handles, steering wheels, start buttons, touchpads, radios, gear shifters/paddles, mirror, and keys.
• Driveway pick up/drop off available for avoidance of contact.
• All Technicians and Service Advisors wear disposable gloves at all times when in vehicles and replaced regularly.
• Parts are available by click and collect only. Please phone prior to collection to place your order.
We understand that the current situation has presented everyone with similar challenges and we are focused on supporting all your requirements through this difficult period so we can continue to offer you options relating to you and your vehicle needs while ensuring everyone's health and safety.
Management Team Mercedes-Benz Wollongong